Residential Electrical Services
Professional Electrical Company, T.A. Napolitano., Serving the Portland Area
The T.A. Napolitano team of employees know how important your home is and that you seek to increase the value, beauty and comfort. If you are undertaking a major renovation, constructing a new home, or just need your outlets or light fixtures replaced we can advice you on the best electrical solution. Our team of experienced electrical contractors make sure the electrical work it is done correctly and up to code. To be sure we meet all your electrical needs we take the time to meet and understand your vision always giving quality residential electrical wiring and electrical installation.
Our professional electricians are fully licensed and have training and knowledge in all aspects of electrical work.
We can work on the projects such as those listed below: but, if you have a need and it is not on the list please do not hesitate to call us to discuss.
- New Construction
- Lighting repairs/upgrades for interior/exterior
- Hardwired smoke Detectors / Combo Smoke/CO2 Detectors.
- Repair/ Upgrade Electrical Panels
- Repair/Upgrade Exterior Electrical Meters
- Knob & Tube Wiring Removal
- Receptacle/switch repair/replacement
- Pool/Hot Tub wiring
- Cable TV/Phone/Internet cable installation We will professionally install a new generator to help protect your home during power outages.
- Power outages whether they are caused from snow or ice storms, high winds, bad nor'easters, hurricanes or just a blown transformer are a way of life in Maine. A generator could keep your home and your family safe during power outages.
TA Napolitano doesn't just focus on large projects fee free to call us if you need help with odd small electrical jobs around your house.
- Replacing / repairing outlets, switches, light fixtures, or even just replacing an old doorbell button with a special one - we will make sure the job is done correctly.
- T.A. Napolitano electricians are highly trained, so when you hire us to do your project you know the job is done safely and to code.